Difference between revisions of "Yuku.com"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Yuku an Internet forum site that allows users to generate forums that are a subdomain of yuku.com. Originally brought to ArchiveTeam's attention with [[The Classic Horror Film Board]]. Like [[FreeForums.org]], Yuku owned by the company [[CrowdGather]].
Revision as of 19:20, 7 August 2018
|Archiving status||In progress...|
|IRC channel||(on EFnet)|
Yuku was an Internet forum site that allows users to generate forums that are a subdomain of yuku.com. Originally brought to ArchiveTeam's attention with The Classic Horror Film Board. Like FreeForums.org, Yuku was owned by the company CrowdGather. In 2016, it was acquired by Tapatalk, and its forums were forcibly migrated to the Tapatalk platform in July 2017.
Forums are separated by subdomains (example.yuku.com) and subforums are sequential and accessible via example.yuku.com/forums/<forum number>, topics are also sequential and can be accessed via example.yuku.com/topic/<topic number>. Pages within topics are indicated like: example.yuku.com/topic/56108/?page=2, topics can also be accessed via rss through example.yuku.com/feed/get/type/rss/source/lead/id/<topic number>
Users can choose their own name, profiles are viewed via <username>.u.yuku.com or <username>.<forum name>.yuku.com. The two may be different depending on how the user registered or if the registration system changed.
- Scrape Google Parsed Raw
- Scrape Bing Parsed Raw (Extracted from the first 20000 pages)
- TODO: Scrape DuckDuckGo Parsed Raw (Didn't return many results)
- TODO: Scrape Twitter
- TODO: Scrape Reddit
- TODO: Scrape links from MediaWiki wikis
- TODO: Scrape the Open Directory Project
- TODO: Scrape the Common Crawl Index
- TODO: Scrape the Wayback Machine
- TODO: Scrape URLTeam dumps
- TODO: Scrape a list of subdomains from DNSdumpster.com (if applicable)
- pentest-tools.com Subdomain search Parsed