|Archiving status||Not saved yet|
Uncyclopedia is a loosely-defined collection of humour wikis which parody Wikipedia in various languages. Each language is an independent project with no apparent central control or co-ordination; the names are usually but not always un-, dis-, in- or ne- logical negations followed by a local word for "encyclopedia". There is a list of these at uncyclopedia.info
- Portions of the project are hosted on Wikia and may be downloaded there.
- Portions are on co-located boxes, with downloadable XML on download.uncyc.org
- The remaining five wikis are independents. It is unclear if any dumps are placed online by sitemasters:
- Korean, uncyclopedia.kr
- Russian, absurdopedia.net
- English, en.uncyclopedia.co
- German, stupidedia.org (founded independently, links the Uncyclopedias as 'languages' of the same project)
- German, kamelopedia.mormo.org (founded independently, links the Uncyclopedias as 'languages' of the same project)
In some cases, an outdated fork is on Wikia but the community moved elsewhere years ago (in 2010 for Absurdopedia, for example). Do not assume that you have a complete set of Uncyclopedias just by downloading whatever's on Wikia.
Illogicopedia is nominally a separate project but is available on download.uncyc.org as of 2012.