Difference between revisions of "Delicious"
Revision as of 17:46, 30 April 2009
Delicious is a social bookmarks site where you can post and tag sites using Yahoo's servers.
- General Overview of backing up Delicious using the XML API. Up to date as of Sept 2008.
- When logged in: Settings -> Export - "creates a list of all your bookmarks in a format understandable by most browsers".
- XML Dump (requires username and password). Delicious doesn't like it if you try to call this more than once an hour or so. API details.
- Mirror your Delicious bookmarks into a MySQL database and Backup Del.icio.us with Excel, both using the Delicious API.
- "How to easily back up your delicious bookmarks" at Ratafia Current - using the Delicious API, cURL, Ruby, cron, etc.
There are a bunch of engineers on the team; I'm a current (non-engineer) member and I wouldn't call it on "life support". Brittag 17:25, 23 April 2009 (UTC)