|Project status||community site is Online!, rest is Offline|
|Archiving status||Partially saved|
Maemo was Nokia's internet tablet OS. The Maemo ecosystem was based on three parts: Nokia, Ovi Store and community. Nokia components were developed by Nokia and consisted of both proprietary and open-source software. The Ovi Store allowed third-party apps to be purchased or downloaded for free. The community portion allowed third-party apps to be developed, hosted, built, and loaded to the device.
As of April 2015, the Nokia servers (websites under nokia.com) and Ovi Store are offline. The community site (maemo.org) is still online.
Here lists archive of their firmwares. For Ovi apps, see Ovi Store
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/ was the host of the proprietary firmware which required checking of serial numbers. http://skeiron.org/ had an unlocked mirror but it is now gone too. Fortunately, Wayback Macine has an archive at https://web.archive.org/web/20131117073522/http://skeiron.org/tablets-dev/ .
Links may point to Wayback Machine pages but the pages may not be rewritten correctly. Just prefix
https://web.archive.org/web/*/ if you get out of Wayback by accident.
- RX51 firmware (eMMC and rootfs)
- downloads.maemo.nokia.com, repository.maemo.org (core binaries) (mirrors.muarf.org apt mirror)
- ArchiveBot 4feh4wqqqkq0f3t2p4wv3bzff https://archive.org/details/archiveteam_archivebot_go_20141124150002
Lost forever? (I'm not familiar with how the N9 works so important files may have been mirrored already.)
http://mirror.lxer.com/harmattan/url/http/ Contains such sites as
Some other mirrors:
TODO: check ArchiveBot and Wayback Machine list out the grabs
Community Software Archives
- http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com/ (bora, chinook, diablo, mistral)
- ArchiveBot 7u3djjc4n92mycc3t5jjyirud archiveteam_archivebot_go_20141201100002
Should make one soon?
- Wiki (2012): https://archive.org/details/wiki-wikimaemoorg